How to Get Site and Secret Key for Google reCAPTCHA.
Home How to Get Site and Secret Key for Google reCAPTCHA.
By: BrightVolcano / July 13, 2022
Using Google reCAPTCHA on your website requires you to get a site key and secret key. In this guide, we explain how to get the site key and secret key for your site.
Follow the steps below in order to get the keys:
- Log in to your Google account. This will redirect you to the dashboard.
- If you have previously generated keys for a site, then here you can view stats for that site. To add a new site, click on the “+” button on the top right side.
- Here, you need to provide “Label”, select “reCAPTCHA type” and add “Domains”.
- After, you need to accept the “Terms of Service” and then click on the “Submit” button to register for a new site.
- Now, you can copy the “Site Key” and “Secret Key” for this new site.
Note: If you use Google reCAPTCHA v3 for a period of time and in the future, it keeps on returning missing-input-response or 0.1 scores. Then, you will probably need to re-create v3 keys.
check this link below:
This Genius Device Let’s You Communicate in More Than 40 Languages!
How to Use Google My Business to Get More Customers in 2022
Copyright © 2022. Designed by WordPressRiver